Writings during an odd phase in a half-dazed, mostly crazed, totally amazed young woman's life.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Are you tired of watching action movies and not being in on the adventure? Are you tired of watching the hero talk with and tell his suspicions to the bad guy himself? Do you wish you could get in the movie and get rid of the bad guy yourself??
Introducing..........The Action Hero Nerf Gun!!!
Now you can join Jack Bauer in ridding the world of terrorists, or Bruce Willis living free and dying hard! You could even free Middle Earth from Nasguls and cave trolls!!
Yessirree, all you need is an Action Hero Nerf Gun. You can shoot the bad guys from the comfort of your own couch! Wish "24" didn't take up an entire day of your life? You can spot and shoot the terrorist before Jack even knows there is one! Scared of the Smoke Monster on LOST? Shoot it! Don't like the American Idol winner?.....
Well, what are you waiting for? Go out today to your local Action Hero Nerf Gun Supply Shoppe. Action Hero Nerf comes in single shot, six shooter, and machine gun styles. Missile Launch coming soon! Come on down Today!
"For Lack of a Better Title" does not necessarily endorse Nerf guns. The opinions in this ad are not necessarily the opinions of the writers, editors, and/or producers of FLOABT. All names used in this ad are fictional, resemblance to people living or dead is purely intentional. Please do not shoot Nerf guns at faces or plasma screen TVs--damage may be irreparable. Nerf guns are not recommended for use by children 15 and under w/out adult supervision. Please do not shoot American Idol contestants. Please do not attept to deter actual terrorists with Nerf guns. It will not work. They would just laugh at you. FLOABT does not own any of the company or product names. Names used without permission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is the most epic win I've seen in days. I wonder if it works on aliens...*hmm*
ROFLOL!!!!!!!! Wow... you must've had a lot of fun in those nerf gun wars over here. :P Ohhh you need to come over so we can do it again together. :P Hahaha oh wow, this made me laugh so hard...
~Queen Lucy~
lol! I love your fine print!! haha!
I like your new template!Very cute!
I like those pictures of Ellen too!
Very cool and funny :)
In Christ
~Elizabeth~
Wow....I don't know what is more surprising....nerf guns or Pulp Fiction. Two things I enjoyed very much. Good work, Cuz. What was your favorite part of that movie?
Very funny! I love the charries on T.V. smiling with bullet on there heads.
Jon--My favorite part would probably have been the closing credits. I didn't watch it at all, other than two minutes or so in the middle. Too bloody and violent for my tastes. =P
You figured out which movie it was from those two shots? Nice!
Post a Comment