You are now reading the words of a self-taught chemistry graduate!! At about 12:00 today I officially completed my chemistry course, despite its best efforts to ensnare and kill me. (Yes, I'm sure it wanted to kill me. Probably with some HSbF6 hidden in my lemonade.)
I'm so glad to have it all over and done with! And this last test ended up a 94%, which I'm perfectly satisfied with! The one problem I got wrong was because I missed something in looking over the text one last time. =P Now my average is 90.6% or so, and an A- is great, considering all the pain and agony I went through to get it! What I think is funny, tho, is that Dr. Jay L. Wile says in the last paragraph that "If you get a C+ or B, you should be proud! You taught yourself chemistry! If you get an A, however, you should be quite proud, because you are obviously talented in this, and consider pursuing a career in chemistry." Ha! I think it's more "cram-cram-cram/memorize-memorize-memorize/pray pray pray" than talent! But oh well, he can say what he wants and I'll do what I want. =D
The important thing is that I'm DONE!
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
~Kiwi da Joyous Proud Accomplished Fruit~
8 comments:
Apparently your spelling/grammar is self-taught, too! IT'S? IT'S? I can't believe...I just can't believe it.
Around here 90% is considered a B+, my family has stricter grading rules than most! I hope I get an A, too, I fear that J won't. I currently have a B.
Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! That is so, so, so very awesome!! YAY!
Good for you. You stuck to it and didn't give up. You overcame all the obstacles and finished the course. That's great. Proud of you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D Way to go!! That's hard to do... but you did it!! We shall have to throw a party, lol. YAY!
~Queen Lucy~
btw, I left a comment on your last post.
Oh yeah, and Anonymous? I don't believe I've ever met someone who's not done that unthinkingly, lol.
WAY TO GO, KIWI!
YAY!! Good for you. So you did beat us after all. I still have 15 and 16 left...almost there!
90% is a B here...congratz on graduating, though.
.al
Post a Comment