I was at my friend's house because there was an Indian attack. As in, Indians-with-bows-and-arrows. I never actually saw them, I just knew they were there. So, to keep us occupied, we took pictures with my friend's iPhone and regular cell phone and camera. (Why he needed both phones, I don't know!) Then we all went into the basement and played video games, messing up his brother's score, until we got hungry. Later we went upstairs and had snacks, being careful to stay our from in front of the glass sliding doors, because we could get shot through them. Suddenly, a girl came riding up on horseback (from the next cabin, perhaps? We weren't in cabins, but that's the impression I got. Like in a settlement back in the 1800's.). I opened the glass door for her, and she jumps off the horse and runs into the house, saying that the Indians are right behind her. This happens twice, with the same girl.
Then, around midnight or so, we decide that the Indians are gone (I guess), walk out in the dark to our car, and drive away.
And that's it!
I don't know why I dreamed that. I don't know where any of it came from! I talked with my friend on Facebook a few days before then. Other than that, everything came out of the blue.
So, explain to me the deep meaning! What fears of mine are exposed by that dream? =D good luck...
Newsboys have a new song out! Actually there are several, but I'm only going to listen to the one: "Born Again." And then I'll buy the cd and all the other songs will be new to me. =D That's always the best way to do it.
The song sounds different (of course) because it's Mike Tait singing instead of Peter Furler, but I like it anyway. The new voice in there is good. I've always wanted to hear of Tait, since practically the only things he did were DCTalk and his own band (from whom I've only ever heard one song).
Anywho, go check out the song! There's a video for it at Newsboys.com.
Later!
~Kiwi~
7 comments:
that is one crazy dream! hm...best idea is prolly to stay away from suspicious looking indians. :P
~avalon~
Sounds like Western meets modern technology. ;D Reminds me of a dream I had, where I was riding in a car, being chased by a mob of people, except I was Legolas, lol!
Wow, I'm not the only one who has weird dreams, apparently... =P Mm, it means you've been watching too many old Westerns, and that you should never have gotten Facebook. XD Lol ;)
Okay, obviously this was a vision not a dream. The interpretation:
The you in your dream is actually your granddaughter who is part of the USO (United States of Obama) Army. The Indians were obviously invaders from a foreign country that USO will be at war with (who knows if this country has been born or not). Your friend's house is actually a under cover hideout. The video games are rigged and would send off bombs the cameras and cellphones were for communicating with your peers.
The girl is a spy. She comes twice because...because this would be the second invasion of the foreign army.
Come on, can you think of anything better?! :P
*falls over laughing* Kristen, you're a genius!! Except... I still like my idea about Facebook. =P
Wow. I've had some strange dreams. But none about Indian attacks. Nope. Sounds to me like you've been watching too much Dr. Quinn or Little House on the Prarie. That's the only thing I can think of. XD
I haven't listened to any of the new songs to be honest with you. I'm just enjoying my old nb songs :)
Hmm..
Well, I've never interpreted a dream before, and I can't think of anything witty to say about your dream, so yeah :( But it is quite odd. Odd dreams are the best :)
I eh listened to their 5 new songs on their facebook page. :\ I don't really like it. It's not that they don't sound like Newsboys anymore, they just sound to me like every other christian band you here on the radio. *sad sigh* Oh well. I dig the video for Born Again :) It's so snazzy and cool and they build a house.
Post a Comment