Writings during an odd phase
in a half-dazed,
mostly crazed,
totally amazed
young woman's life.
Friday, January 29, 2010
proper post coming later. (just wanted to let y'all know I'm not dead. Yet.)
I was sick for the past few days, so I didn't get one done yet. =P I'll try on Saturday!
~K~
Oh, I'm very very glad you didn't die. :) That would've been just a little sad... just a little. *evil grin* Just kidding. =P I second Kristen's idea, please try not to die for at least a few more months... 'kay? Ugh, you were sick? No fun. :( I'm very glad you're better now. :) Did you get my last email? I sent it last week, I think... not quite sure. Ooh, we're probably going to go to Fiddler on the Roof tonight!! Lol, I hope it's as good as everyone says it is... :) Have a lovely day! I'll see you tomorrow!!
3 comments:
Glad you didn't die. Try not to for awhile yet. :)
Oh, I'm very very glad you didn't die. :) That would've been just a little sad... just a little. *evil grin* Just kidding. =P I second Kristen's idea, please try not to die for at least a few more months... 'kay?
Ugh, you were sick? No fun. :( I'm very glad you're better now. :) Did you get my last email? I sent it last week, I think... not quite sure. Ooh, we're probably going to go to Fiddler on the Roof tonight!! Lol, I hope it's as good as everyone says it is... :)
Have a lovely day! I'll see you tomorrow!!
~Queen Lucy~
*nods* So you do comment... once a month. *shakes head* You're hopeless...
LOL just kidding =P
Have a lovely day! Can't wait to see you on Sunday... we need to actually TALK. ;)
~Queen Lucy~
Post a Comment