Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Late-At-Night Post



I'm working on plans for another of my 12X2012 accomplishments.

  • Take a bike trip to the Hill of No Return on my green bike.

Almost half of that has been accomplished. My bike is now fixed, all I need now is a free afternoon! Perhaps I should have said simply 'take a bike trip.' That is going to happen, Lord willing, Thursday morning/noon/afternoon. Two of my friends and I shall pack a picnic lunch, bike to the nearby farm market to purchase donuts and peaches and the like, then start pedaling down a back road or two. At the moment, the chosen destination is a cemetery a few miles away. We might stop and eat at a park between here and there, as others may not find our choice to lunch in a cemetery so...appetizing. Perhaps we won't stop there at all, maybe we'll just continue and find a brand new spot. =) I love not planning everything and getting to make choices on whims.
And I'm also curious, can anyone else see the picture in my last post, of the bike? It's disappeared.
Good night, my lovelies! ;)
~Kiwi~

5 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

O_O It DID disappear. Scary.

Good morning, m'dear =) Good to see a blog post from you every once in awhile ; )

Kristen said...

I still see the green bike picture.

Have fun on your bike ride tomorrow!

*Lizzie* said...

Oh how fun!!! Going down to the farm market sounds so fun!!! Man! I haven't had one of those yummy donuts in so long!!! It would be so cool if Alena and I could join you guys!!!! Have fun!!! :)

yes I can see the pic of your green bike in your last post!

Kate said...

just FYI, Dan and Kristen's (OUR Dan and Kristen)first date was a picnic in a cemetery. Sounds romantic.

Kiwi D. Fruit said...

Hey, Miss Narnia! It wasn't there for a while, now it's showing again. Huh. Pictures do weird things.

Kristen: I'll do my best!

Lizzie, I know, I wish you could do that, too! Maybe sometime you two can come down, borrow a pair of bikes, and join us. If you can make it to the Barn Dance this year, let me know and I'll bring you some donuts!

Kate, you mean the Dan & Kristen who's wedding we attended, right? Because when I first read that, I thought YOUR Kristen, aka your SISTER! And then I started wondering who wasn't telling me what....etc... ;D
Anywho, this would be awfully rotic, there being no men involved. ;)

~Kiwi~