It appears I have to supply my own comments now. =P thanks, Kristen, for the one lovely comment on my last post, tho! (And yes, it is scary!)
could someone please comment? Or shall I simply ditch the whole blog-thing and carry on in my lonely existence, thinking no one cares about me. *sigh* No, wait! Kristen cares! =D Okay, I'll go around happy now. (but seriously, some more feedback would be awesome, too....)
~Drama Queen~
11 comments:
A comment! :)
I care about you, too, Kiwi! lol! I don't get many comments either.
Oh, Kiwi Elizabeth, you have nothing to worry about!! ME, on the other hand...*sighs tragically* lol =) Well, here's comment #2! And... I shall attempt to comment on here more frequently. =) But: only if you comment on MY blog!! *glares* Lol jk ;)
~Queen Lucy~
lol
You're welcome!
Um, a suggestion I have is to give me a present! :)
Oh don't leave!! I like reading your blog every so often..I just don't comment. I shall try and make a point to do so in the future! (If I can remember..haha)
Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I'm just getting rolling on semester numero duo. I wouldn't stop blogging, it seems like noone's blogging much lately and that makes me sad...even if I'm horrible at commenting ;)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Please don't stop. I love your blog.
Heather
KIWI!
*stutters over apologies for not commenting lately* I'm sorry...I've been so out of the bloggging world...there's been a lot of stuff going on...it's sad.
Furthermore, I love your blog and I don't want you to quit it! It's one of my favorite things to read online! So don't quit or you'll have me to deal with *tries my best to glare menacingly* :P
-Judi
stop blogging?! that's what i'm for, you know. we can't all be quitters!
wish me luck on the 'ited' testing. math and science is tomorrow!! i'll actually blog and tell you how it went...:)
~AVALON~
Wow, I should threaten to stop blogging! Just look at all these comments!
I still think a present is a good idea. :P
kristen: it only works for a while :P
Post a Comment