Howdy, everyone! It's that time of year again, when we gather 'round and munch till our hearts are content. And until our hearts are no longer content and burn within us. And that once-in-a-year'stime experience of turkey. My grandma knows how to make a gooood turkey. And we have our family recipe for Dressing (with oysters:), and fruit salads, and sweet potatoes, and I'm not sure what-all else we're having this year.
Pie. I like pies. We get four this year; pecan, pumpkin, cherry, and apple.
Mom and Grandma are saying that this year, everything will be ready to eat by 12:30 at the latest. LOL out loud! EVERY year they say the turkey and everything will be cooked and on the table by a certain time. And I don't remember eating before 2:00 on Ganksthiving. Ever. Let's see if they can get it on time, shall we? I'm taking monetary bets on this......;)
Why do I keep calling today "Ganksthiving"? Allow someone else to explain:
Most of the movie is irrelevant, but I think you'll spot the part that is relevant. :D
Um.
I'm working on a new post series to start on here in January, probably. But I can't tell you more, 'cause it's a s'prise. :) Which is too bad, 'cause it's really looking like a good idea!
Lastly, I'd like to know what made my last post so special? I got ten comments!! I haven't gotten ten comments in ages! What made y'all like that post? Tell me so I can do it again.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Kiwi~
9 comments:
yay!! first comment!! wa-hoo!!
Happy "Ganksgiving!" to you, too!! I had a great one... me and my family ate T-bone (heh, strange tradition for us farmers... it would take to long to explain, so I'll just say that we have T-bone every Thanksgiving.)Yum.
I think the reason why you got so many commentators on your last post was because you posted interesting topics (about jeans, mp3 players, culver's ice cream...) that we all had to say something about it... so. Happy Thanksgiving!
~Alayne
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! If you guys go see Planet 51 let me know how you like it!
Hey There.
I LOVE how you did
your blog!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
In Christ
Elizabeth
Haiii. =) Happiness to you, too. I feel bad for all the people in the world that have to spend thanksgiving with people they hate. Cuz i didn't. my thanksgiving was actually nice. =)
Kthnxbai!
Hi!! =D Happy Ganksthiving to you too, Miss Kiwi Elizabeth. ;) I guess I'll see you on Sunday... =D
~Lucy~
I think it was the Twixie dust. Silly Culver's fairies!
Happy Thanksgiving!
And Merry Christmas to you, too. You got the first "Merry Christmas" this year from me as well. ;P
*Hey kid, hurry up, the store's closin'!"
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Rachel
Happy first of December. And happy 18 days 'till Bethany's wedding:). Thanks for helping me fix those shoes! That was a BIG check of my list! o<:D Merry Christmas!!!
See you soon!
-netsriK
Post a Comment