Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's Topic: Regular Posting

This was supposed to be posted Wednesday. Mah bad.

Starting today, I'm going to do a new posting format that will hopefully work.
The most interesting things in my life happen on weekends, so on Mondays, I will post about what has happened to me over the past week.
Wednesdays, I shall pick one or two topics to talk about and try to stick to them and not ramble as much.
Fridays will be a select few random-er thoughts from the past week.

That way, you know what my life is like, you know my opinion on things, and you will be able to see a little of what my strange mind ponders upon in its spare moments. I will allow myself one off-topic paragraph at the end of each post, since I'm not known for sticking to one thing for more than an hour. :P

I'll post three times a week, plus occasionally on weekends or when something really interesting happens. If I stick to at least three posts per week, I'll meet my '100 Posts by First Anniversary" goal.
Does that sound good to y'all? What would you like to see more or less of?

That's what I have to say about my sporadic posting.

And now, my one off-topic paragraph for this post. I'm going to include one song title/memorable-phrase-from-a-song in each post. The first person to find and identify the song and the artist will receive five bloggy points. Eventually, I'll find a way to make an award-picture to give to whoever reaches a large amount of points. Sorry, no Bahama Vacation Give-aways on this blog. :D

And there! My post is done! I haven't written one this short in I don't know how long! Let me know what you think. I just hope now that you enjoy it.
Tomorrow is Random Friday!
Later, 'Gator!
~Kiwi da Fruit

P.S. does anyone have a catchier name for Random Friday?

7 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Um, sorry, I can't think of anything... :P I LOVE the song "Letters from War" too!!! I've often thought it would be really cool if there was a music video of it...And there is! :D

Kiwi da Fruit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here's my two-cents worth: I'd like to see proper punctuation. I can't believe your wrote IT'S SPARE MOMENTS! Did you mean IT IS SPARE MOMENTS? Good grief! Don't you learn anything in school? Who is your teacher? I'm sure she has worked very hard to teach you correct punctuation, but evidently not hard enough. Oops, I may have given away my anonymous identity...

Kiwi da Fruit said...

i fiksed it, Mayam. Sory, it wont' happpen agaan.
~Kiwi

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hai.
:D Yay, formats!
I tried formats but I'm horrible at shtickin to em.
Em. I can't think of anything. I love your blog as it is. :)
Ploop. I don't think I'll evah get any points.
Oo, you said the word "the" 5 times. That's from I Am Free by the 'Boyz, right? XD
Uh uh uh how 'bout uh uh Free French Fry Friday Fun?

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I can breath easier now, knowing my work was not in vain.

Kristen said...

I need to have Short Stuff/Jumbo Shrimp explained to me. I am most confused.

Poor Avalon is in jail... *makes mental note to send Little Red Riding Hood to visit Avalon in her misery*

YAY! I have the most points! Rock on! I have to admit I read previous blog post several times before picking up the song title. ;) I loved that MercyMe song for awhile, sang it over the dishes. :P Very fun idea. I haven't found a song in this post yet. I'll have to keep looking and start keeping tabs on the radio. Don't listen to the radio enough it seems. Marlar is annoying and the morning show on the other radio station is boring now that what'shername is gone. Sadness.

What would I like to see more of? Anything. Doesn't matter, I'll enjoy reading it I'm sure. (Don't forget to post the answers to the music quiz thing!)

*goes back to a world of brain signals and neuroglia and white matter and PNSes and CNSes along with various other things*

Are you going to the sleepover thing tonight? I wish we all were not so decidedly sick, we might have actually come. *sighs* Anyways. See ya!