Nope, I'm not dead. Much as many people may wish I were, I'm not. ;)

It's too bad I'm not that well-hated. I mean, having everyone love me is great, but if I'm hated it must be for a reason. Would I be hated as Jesus was hated, for speaking the truth even when it hurts people? Or hated as, say, Hitler or Hussein. Would I be hated for doing what's right, and have all the evil people hate me, or for being a horrible, murderous monster, and having Christians hate me?
I hope that, if I am hated by anyone, it is for imitating Christ.
~Kiwi~
2 comments:
People might not hate you for being a Christian but when they think you're weird for some things you do or that you don't do some of the things they do (drinking, drugs, etc.), that's shows that you’re living for Christ and it's having some effect. So just keep on -- maybe someone will want to know what makes you so different. That's what it all about.
Whyyyy! I would rather go to Ignite than Lifest. Lifest is fiiiiive days long. I get a little bored. :P I am disappointed that you don't want to come.
Did you go square dancing on Saturday? I did not because I didn't get back into the state until about 7:20PM. And I had things I needed to accomplish. I was severely disappointed, though.
I hope you can come to softball on tomorrow. We need to chat and I heard that the boys lost last week. Boo.
Post a Comment