Monday, July 26, 2010

200th post!!

Howdy! I am now posting from our Own Computer in my living room. =) We bought a new computer yesterday, and it's lots faster than the one I was using earlier this week. It hasn't been named yet, because I am unsure of its personality. Let's have a moment of silence for Fritz-Angus and Larry and Bob.

A Eulogy, For Bob and Larry
By Kiwifruit

There's a lonely place in our house,
An empty space in my heart
Left by my dear old friends
Who last night did depart.

Better pals none could wish;
We had times together quite merry
Just the three of us
(Their names were Bob and Larry).

They were not simple folk,
Rather complicated instead
Not always complying to my wishes
When something else was in their head.

Sadly, the end came soon
On the day Larry met his fate
My brother wanted to play with him
And we got there too late.

A new fan was needed,
One we could not procure
We had to let Larry go that day
His death could neither be nobler nor truer.

Three days after Larry,
Bob bit the dust
A broken heart is suspected
I know I heard it bust.

Now when the office is entered
Two empty spaces meet my eyes
The spaces our computers filled
I hate all these goodbyes.

(I wrote that two years ago, when Bob and Larry originally died.) My brother revived both Bob and Larry temporarily, but then Larry crashed again. And Bob is sooooo slooooow that it almost isn't worth getting on there. Plus he doesn't blog.
I'll have to start writing a eulogy for Fritz-Angus next. What rhymes with Fritz or Angus??
'O hum. I'm sorry, I don't seem to have as much to say on here as I thought I did! I'm going to Illinois today for VBS again...=D So excited about that. I might be helping with/teaching tye-die, which ought to be...interesting, considering I've never done it before!! Nothing like a first time, is there?
I'm going to type up a quick post to auto-post on Wednesday or Thursday..

Oh! I just remembered! THIS is my TWO-HUNDREDTH POST!! Sorry, I'm not going to tell you 200 random things about myself. 100 was hard enough, but adding 100 to it...Not happening!
Thanks for reading my blog! =D
~Kiwi~

2 comments:

Kirsten's Korner said...

congratulations on your 200th post! You have a very good blog! KEEP IT UP!!! =D I want to see a 300th post soon! teehehe.

Brittany November said...

Yay! 200! :D Weeee! *cake*